SURVEY PARTY CHIEF – WILLISTON, ND
Civil Science, Inc. is looking to fill a full time Survey Party Chief position immediately for our Williston, ND office. The Survey Party Chief will be responsible for conducting field survey activities that will include design and construction surveys for land development, transportation projects, and municipal infrastructure related projects. This is a full-time benefited position with over-time pay, company provided vehicle and survey equipment, safety gear, and opportunity for advancement.
· High proficiency with the use of total station (conventional and robotic) and GPS (RTK, VRS and static) instruments is required.
· Experience with Trimble equipment (total station and GPS) is desired.
· Experience with laser scanning instruments is a plus.
· Experience with GPS data processing is a plus.
· Experience with AutoCAD and Civil3D is a plus.
· Strong experience in construction staking for site development is required.
· Strong experience on boundary, topographic and control surveys is required.
· Experience with transportation projects is a plus.
· A High School diploma or equivalent plus 2 years relevant experience is preferred.
· College training or LS is a plus.
A valid driver’s license and ability to pass a background check is required for this position.
Why Civil Science: We are an employee owned firm that maintains an Employee Stock Ownership Plan (ESOP) which provides significant opportunities for career growth and investments for retirement. In addition to being an owner of the Firm, you will have the flexibility to create your own work schedule and arrangement that will create success for both you and our clients. We maintain a culture focused on individual development and diversification. We currently have offices in several states and clients throughout the U.S. with projects ranging from hydro-electric dams, transportation design, construction management, private development, and a wide variety of municipal related items. We offer a competitive compensation and a full benefit suite for our full-time employees. Benefits for full-time employees include: medical and dental insurance, life insurance, disability, generous PTO policy, HSA/FSA, and the potential for an annual bonus through the ESOP program – which has been approximately 20% of your salary! Civil Science is an Equal Opportunity Employer.
Email email@example.com or click here to apply!