JUNIOR CIVIL ENGINEER
Our firm is searching for experienced Junior Civil Engineers in all of our office locations. Grow your career and project portfolio with us!
A typical day might include:
- Collaborating closely with Project Managers, Engineers, Survey teams, and other project team members to design a variety of civil engineering projects.
- Working on projects like designing of medium to large scale transportation projects. This includes design and modeling of roadway projects from intersection re-alignment to conceptual design of highway interchanges.
- Working on exciting projects related to utility coordination, sanitary sewer, water distribution, storm sewer, storm water management, facilities, site grading, and paving.
- Being an integral part of a skilled project team and anticipating and providing accurate, timely, and cost-effective solutions for possible issues.
- Ensuring a successful outcome for our clients through time and resource management.
- Being involved in all phases of the project, including concept development, design/modeling, documentation and technical writing, and submitting a final deliverable.
- Organize and schedule work to accomplish goals on projects within established budgets and timelines.
This job might be for you if:
- You have a mentality of ownership, creativity, and collaboration and use it to establish yourself as an integral part of diverse projects.
- You would like to work in the Lehi area. You’re looking for a company to support you in becoming a Licensed Engineer.
- You have 1-5 years’ experience with roadway design/DOT projects.
- You have in depth experience with MicroStation
The benefits we offer:
- Mentor Culture: Civil Science has a culture focused on mentorship, which proves especially helpful those who are preparing to take their PE exam.
- Exam Preparation: For those preparing for their PE exam, the firm offers study groups, work flexibility to give you time to study, exam fee reimbursement, and other benefits.
- Real ownership in the firm: while most companies offer you the option to purchase stock at some undisclosed time in the future, Civil Science is an employee owned firm that maintains an Employee Stock Ownership Plan (ESOP) which provides significant opportunities for career growth and savings for retirement.
- Work-life balance: At Civil Science our priority is to make sure your work is compatible with your life outside of the office, allowing you time to enjoy with your family or engage in hobbies.
- PTO/Holidays: 3 weeks of time off, with 6 company holidays, and 2 floating holidays
- Medical, Dental, and Vision benefits
- 100% employer paid Life Insurance/ AD&D
- Tuition Reimbursement