CIVIL ENGINEER / EIT – DICKINSON, ND
This role will have responsibilities related to the design of local roadway, state DOT, municipal infrastructure and land development projects, as well as, construction engineering and management activities. This position will be integral to making engineering decisions throughout the design process with some involvement with various construction related tasks. This position will provide an opportunity to further expand your career and will give you a diverse project portfolio to build your career upon.
· Assume immediate role on our design team for diverse engineering activities on various projects throughout the design process.
· Perform design of roads, sanitary sewer, water main, storm sewer, storm water management, facilities, site grading, and paving.
· Responsible for accurate, timely, and cost effective solutions for unseen issues.
· Interact daily with project managers, support staff and survey personnel.
· Responsible for time and resource management to ensure a successful outcome for our clients.
· Responsible for successful implementation of solutions and completion of complex and diverse projects with unique challenges.
· Bachelor’s Degree in Civil Engineering or related field.
· Previous experience with design specific tasks related to roadway/DOT projects.
· Working knowledge of related aspects of civil engineering projects including roadway design, land surveying, construction inspection and CADD.
· Experience with Microstations or AutoCad Civil 3D.
· Previous experience with field inspection/construction engineering is a plus.
Why Civil Science: We are an employee owned firm that maintains an Employee Stock Ownership Plan (ESOP) which provides significant opportunities for career growth and investments for retirement. In addition to being an owner of the Firm, you will have the flexibility to create your own work schedule and arrangement that will create success for both you and our clients. We maintain a culture focused on individual development and diversification. We currently have offices in several states and clients throughout the U.S. with projects ranging from hydro-electric dams, transportation design, construction management, private development, and a wide variety of municipal related items. We offer a competitive compensation and a full benefit suite for our full-time employees. Benefits for full-time employees include: medical and dental insurance, life insurance, disability, generous PTO policy, HSA/FSA, and the potential for an annual bonus through the ESOP program – which has been approximately 20% of your salary! Civil Science is an Equal Opportunity Employer.
Job Type: Full-time
Salary: $55,000.00 to $70,000.00 /year
· Civil Engineering: 1 year (Preferred)
· Bachelor’s (Preferred)
· One location
· Health insurance
· Dental insurance
· Vision insurance
· Retirement plan
· Signing bonus
· Paid time off
· Flexible schedule
· Relocation assistance
· Tuition reimbursement
Email firstname.lastname@example.org or click here to apply!