Development Project Manager
Location: St. George, UT
Civil Science is currently seeking a qualified Development Project Manager to join our team to assist with our Land Development and Municipal engineering services. This unique position is located in our St. George, Utah office and will play a vital role in the success and growth of our company across all office locations. In this position you will oversee multiple projects, manage staff and design efforts, as well as assist in client interaction. The ideal person for this position is someone looking to grow their career to the next level and is interested in larger involvement including project management.
In addition to employee ownership in our firm, we will provide you with continued career growth by combining your technical expertise, work ethic, and ability to market/manage projects, with our 30 plus years of experience, world class professionals, and long-term vision as we continue our growth along the Wasatch Front. If joining a firm that offers employee ownership, leadership, and mentoring opportunities, established client relationships, and a vision towards growth piques your interest then we look forward to hearing from you!
What We Offer
- Real ownership in the firm: While most companies offer you the option to purchase stock at some undisclosed time in the future, Civil Science is an employee-owned firm that maintains an Employee Stock Ownership Plan (ESOP) which provides significant opportunities for career growth and savings for retirement.
- Growth: Since Civil Science is an agile firm, it allows our employees the freedom to own their projects, and step into new, exciting roles without the red tape of large corporations.
- Work-Life Integration: At Civil Science, our priority is to make sure your work is compatible with your life outside of the office, allowing you time to enjoy with your family or engage in hobbies.
- PTO/Holidays: Civil Science offers an annual three weeks of paid time off, six holidays, and two floating holidays to use at your convenience.
- Medical, Dental, and Vision Benefits
- Life Insurance and Short/Long Term Disability: In an effort to prepare for the unexpected, we offer 100% employer covered Life Insurance, Short Term Disability, and Long-Term Disability.
- Tuition Reimbursement: We maintain a culture focused on individual development and believe in continuing to perfect our craft.
- Additional Retirement Benefits: In addition to our ESOP, Civil Science offers a 401K plan.
- Minimum 4 years of recent experience in Land Development or Municipal Infrastructure projects is required
- Bachelor’s Degree in Civil Engineering
- Proficient use of AutoCAD and AutoCAD Civil3D
- Proven ability to lead staff, to think critically, and to provide QC/QA oversight
- Preference will be given to candidates with a Professional Engineer License or an engineer with the ability to gain licensure in Utah
- Previous experience with project management including project development/marketing is a plus
Civil Science provides equal employment opportunities to all employees and applicants for employment and prohibits discrimination and harassment of any type without regard to race, color, religion, age, sex, national origin, disability status, genetics, protected veteran status, sexual orientation, gender identity or expression, or any other characteristic protected by federal, state, or local laws.
This policy applies to all terms and conditions of employment, including recruiting, hiring, placement, promotion, termination, layoff, recall, transfer, leaves of absence, compensation, and training.