Civil EIT – North Dakota
Location: Dickinson or Williston, North Dakota
We are currently seeking a qualified Civil Engineer, EIT to join our expanding team. This role will have responsibilities related to the roadway design of local roadway, state DOT, and mass transit projects. The successful candidate will be integral to making engineering decisions throughout the design process, as well as some involvement with various construction related tasks. This position can be located in our Dickinson or Williston, North Dakota office and will be critical to the success of a wide variety of projects. This position will provide an opportunity to further expand your career and will utilize your talents to build a challenging but rewarding project resume.
- Recent experience in highway/DOT projects is a plus
- Proven ability to think critically and ensure a successful project outcome
- Working knowledge of related aspects of civil engineering projects including roadway design, land surveying, construction inspection and CADD
- Bachelor’s degree in Civil Engineering or related focus
- Preference given to candidates who can demonstrate they have passed the F.E.
- Experience with MicroStations, Civil3D, and/or OpenRoads is a plus
What We Offer
- Real ownership in the firm: While most companies offer you the option to purchase stock at some undisclosed time in the future, Civil Science is an employee-owned firm that maintains an Employee Stock Ownership Plan (ESOP) which provides significant opportunities for career growth and savings for retirement.
- Growth: Since Civil Science is an agile firm, it allows our employees the freedom to own their projects, and step into new, exciting roles without the red tape of large corporations.
- Work-Life Integration: At Civil Science, our priority is to make sure your work is compatible with your life outside of the office, allowing you time to enjoy with your family or engage in hobbies.
- PTO/Holidays: Civil Science offers an annual three weeks of paid time off, six holidays, and two floating holidays to use at your convenience.
- Medical, Dental, and Vision Benefits
- Life Insurance and Short/Long Term Disability: In an effort to prepare for the unexpected, we offer 100% employer covered Life Insurance, Short Term Disability, and Long-Term Disability.
- Tuition Reimbursement: We maintain a culture focused on individual development and believe in continuing to perfect our craft.
- Additional Retirement Benefits: In addition to our ESOP, Civil Science offers a 401K plan.
Civil Science provides equal employment opportunities to all employees and applicants for employment and prohibits discrimination and harassment of any type without regard to race, color, religion, age, sex, national origin, disability status, genetics, protected veteran status, sexual orientation, gender identity or expression, or any other characteristic protected by federal, state, or local laws.
This policy applies to all terms and conditions of employment, including recruiting, hiring, placement, promotion, termination, layoff, recall, transfer, leaves of absence, compensation, and training.