The Civil Science team is looking for a Part-Time Administrative Assistant in our Lehi, Utah office. This integral position may include interacting with clients, subcontractors, and employees. As such, we are looking for a candidate that focuses on maintaining a professional approach to completing job responsibilities. Hours and schedule may vary, but we expect this position to be around 30 hours a week with a fairly consistent schedule. We have some flexibility as to a daily schedule and will work with the selected candidate to ensure you can be successful at home and at work.
What you can expect:
- Develop and maintain office forms and procedures, and assist with administrative tasks.
- Answer central telephone system and direct calls accordingly.
- Create and direct clients and occasional visitors (minimal foot traffic typically)
- Operate office machines as required.
- Prepare outgoing mail and shipments; sort and distribute incoming mail.
- Duplicate and distribute communications from corporate office.
- Compose, type, and edit correspondence, reports, memoranda, and other material.
- Maintain office supply inventory.
- Assist any management staff when necessary.
What you have:
- Proficiency with Microsoft Office products: Excel, Word, PowerPoint, Outlook
- Excellent written and verbal communication skills
- Extremely organized
- Ability to interact with many different individuals in a professional manner
- Results oriented-ability to achieve target within given time
What we have:
- Competitive pay
- Flexible schedule
- A culture that supports work-life balance